2017 is almost coming to an end. 2018 is just at our doorstep and so, I want you to make 12 promises to yourself.
1. You will spend a little more time with the nature. Stop and breathe the fragrance of the lovely flowers. Admire their beauty.
2. You will read more and more books. If you love them, then re-read.
3. You will try to put yourself ahead of others and trust me, that’s not at all selfish.
4. You will not neglect your mistakes and instead learn from them.
5. You will smile more. Help those in need. Be kind
6. Be courageous.
7. You will not allow toxic people to stay in your life and if they don’t leave, walk away.
8. You will love every part of yourself whether whole or broken.
9. You will live the little moments of life because all small things are not really unimportant.
10. You will take care of the ones who stood by your side like a rock.
11. Most of all you will take care of yourself. It’s okay to have a break down and not being able to stand on your feet again. At those times, help yourself.
12. Lastly, you will embrace this new year with open arms. Happily. Ready to explore new challenges